Cambrian Pacific Sales Professional
Cambrian Pacific is looking for a motivated, self-starter to grow our market share around Australia.
Cambrian Pacific manufactures and provides specialised engineering manufacturing, valves, castings, precision machined components, architectural hardware and pressure sprayers to the New Zealand and Australian markets.
The parent company, New Plymouth (NZ) based Cambrian Engineering has been manufacturing products and providing engineering services since 1925 and has built strong relationships with customers in Australia, New Zealand and more recently worldwide.
The person that we are looking for will need to have had experience travelling around Australia in a sales capacity and be confident speaking to a range of architects, and existing and new customers. Because of this it is important that the successful applicant has a dynamic sales approach for differing circumstances.
There will also be a need from time to time to collaborate with the other companies in the Group to assist their growth in the Australian market. Effective communication with not only clients but also head office and manufacturing in New Zealand is key to the success of this role and as such the ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate strengths in this area.
- Account management and growth from existing customer base
- Prospecting, winning and developing new customers
- Develop and maintain relevant networks
- Preparation of tenders, quotations and proposals
- Deliver on company set sales and performance targets
- Be familiar with and able to use a CRM system and keep good records of all dealings with potential and current customers.
- 4+ years face to face sales experience with a focus on business development
- A knowledge of engineering would be beneficial but not essential
- A business qualification would be advantageous
The office and warehouse are currently based in Melbourne but for the right candidate there would be flexibility on where in Australia the position is based. Ideally the candidate would be based in VIC, NSW or QLD. A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If you believe you have the attributes required to make this role a success then please email your CV and covering letter to Jayson Vinsen
Applications close 31 July 2014